Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Month in Review: February 2014

Happy End of February Everyone. I think it's safe to say that we have now all gotten used to the fact that it is 2014 and that 2014 is already 1/6 over. I started my Blogilates Fit Journal and I will be honest, it was been a rocky start but I'm working on it. I've got midterms coming up. So to celebrate, here are some of my favorites.

Music
BASTILLE - Bad Blood album
Bo Burnham

I chose the entire Bastille album because there are too many songs that I like.  I first heard Pompeii in September before it was cool when I studied abroad.  They are a British band so it would make sense that we Americans were behind the 8 ball with this band. I listed Bo Burnham as an artist because I discovered him in February and listened to his albums. He is a musical comedian. Some highlights include: Words Words Words, Repeat Stuff & Sad.

TV
Late Night with Seth Meyers
Chicago PD
Parks and Recreation

If you didn't know, I absolutely adore Seth Meyers and I am so glad that I can see his face 5 hours a week.  He is such a natural. The comedy bits are a little shaky right now, but I know he will hit gold soon. Chicago PD is relatively new. I never watched Chicago Fire but one of the creators is an alum of my university and he came to give a talk. I went for the extra credit and I stayed for the amazing show that is Chicago PD. Parks and Rec is a netflix find. I had finished all 7 seasons of 30 Rock and I figured it was the next logical step.

Books
...
...
...

Ahem. Yeah. I got nothing. I really shouldn't force this. I will read when I have the time to read. But Spring Break is this week so maybe I can read a book this month.

2 months down. 10 more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment