Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Sentence A Day (Three Year Challenge)

One of my Christmas gifts was a sentence a day journal. On each day there is a question and three spaces which I then realized was for the respective year which means the journal is meant to last for three years. Questions include What’s your New Year’s Resolution to What’s the next book you’re going to read. It’s awesome to do it for three years because you can see how you evolve throughout the years. I thought it would be cool to issue this challenge to all my blog followers. I would write down my sentence a day and preview the next question, which would be answered tomorrow. Since it’s New Years Eve I haven’t officially started yet but I will answer the New Year’s Eve question so you can see the format of these daily challenge posts. Because it is only one sentence, I also want to take a couple of sentences to deconstruct my sentence. (Disclaimer: It is actually New Years in Australia but it's NYE morning in the US.)

December 31, 2014
How are you going to make the next year your best year yet?
I will live each day to the fullest.

The meaning of this sentence is that I want every day to be important. Not just a “wake up, eat, watch tv, sleep” boring routine. Whether it’s doing a nice workout, studying, reading a book or crafting, I want each day to be significant.

Next question: What’s your New Year’s Resolution?


There you have it everyone. I haven’t made a blogging commitment but I guess that’s why there are New Year’s Resolutions. I hope I can keep it going for the next 3x365 days. It is pretty low commitment and quick. I will also make an extended New Year’s Resolution post because I have so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment