Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thank You

My blog has reached 6000 hits and I just wanted to take a minute from studying to say thank you to anyone who has clicked on my blog and took the time to read what I have to say. I know I haven't uploaded a ton lately, but you guys have stuck around. I promise once school work settles down a little I will start doing more weekly blog posts. I've got a few posts coming up such as an intense workout music playlist and a relaxed workout playlist, some study organization tips, hauls and more just general life updates.
Follow me on my social media accounts:
instagram: @connietran13
twitter: conniethuytran
I don't have a lot of followers or posts but if I got an influx of new followers, I may be inclined to change that ;) It also gives me a good reading on who follows my blog so give me a follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment