Friday, April 10, 2015

Umm...I met Cassey Ho from Blogilates...WHAT?!?!?

So yeah, that happened. Cassey from Blogilates had announced a few cities to launch her new book Hot Body Year Round and Dallas happened to be one of them. It was on a Friday and I was two hours away in college but obviously I had to go! So I got dressed up in my body pop leggings, blue Forever 21 backless 2-in-1 workout top and matching tennies and set out on the two hour journey.


I was so surprised at how many people were there. I got a spot in the back center area and set down my stuff. The book I ordered online hadn't come in yet but luckily they were selling copies there. So I bought a second book ( I may give the other one away to my cousin). I might do a book review on this soon.


The actual class itself was fun and hard at the same time. What's crazy is that I pushed myself and went harder then I usually do at home (maybe it's something about doing pilates in front of your fitness idol, I don't know). After the class I waited in the meet and greet line. There were lots of pictures being taken. I was even a part of a bodypop active group photo. And we all did cute poses.



When I finally met Cassey, I was so excited and nervous. I forgot everything I wanted to say to her about how I had been doing pop pilates for three years and how that class has now inspired me to want to become a group fitness instructor. Cassey, thank you so much for one of the most memorable moments of my life. Please come back to Texas.


P.S. In the rush of excitement, I forgot to pick up one of the cards on the table. It's a card or coupon. Sad. I was due to buy new workout gear.



No comments:

Post a Comment