Friday, April 24, 2015

Everything Happens For A Reason

I"m sure that's what everyone says to cure the sting of rejection.  After two back-to-back rejections: one from an internship and one from my dream school that I had turned down as a freshman, I feel like a rug was pulled from under me and I have lost my footing. I don't know what to do now.  I'm locked in for the next two years, and once I graduate from a school I was never really supposed to attend in the first place, then what?

I used to think I had what it took to succeed, and now I feel like everyone is getting what they want as I fall behind. It's frustrating.

I know I just have to move on to plan b and try harder to find my niche here until I graduate.  I just feel so lost though and it looks like I won't be getting any internship this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment