Friday, November 28, 2014

Ulta, Papaya, Wetseal, JC Penney & Jessie Steele Haul: There's No Friday Like Black Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Like I said, I was planning on going to go shopping today! Forget going to stores at dawn and fighting over a flat screen tv. Nobody got time for that.
My first stop was at Ulta where I was planning to pick up the little OPI trios (2 for $12!). I also wanted to pick up the Lorac Vintage Vixen palette but I couldn't find it anywhere. Probably for the best. The last thing I need is more eyeshadows.


These were the two that I got. I wanted the purple one but they didn't seem to have any. 
Their regular price is $9.95 so I saved about $8 when I bought them on Black Friday. I don't know if they have them in stock after today but if they do, I highly recommend them. 
OPI Be Bold. Be Dramatic 3pc Mini Set $9.95 $6.00
OPI In the Pink 3pc Mini Set $9.95 $6.00

After Ulta I went to the mall in need of some winter clothes for myself, primarily some boots and skater skirts.


It's was hard so find boots that were $20 and fashionable. I got these at Papaya where they had a 20% off sale. It's hard to tell from the photo but they are a dark brown. They are a little slouchy and they are knee highs. These will look great with the boot toppers I bought a while ago. I found a link here so you can see it better: http://www.papayaclothing.com/p/search/winter-essential-long-flat-boots1?color_id=249&size_id=11
Papaya Boots: Brown $24.99 $19.99


Like I said, I wanted to buy skater skirts so I went to Wetseal where they were having a buy one get one free deal. They are a cotton-y jersey material. I would have liked a more flow, silky material but I can't argue with the price. The one on the left looks red but it is more of a burgundy/maroon color. Also, I almost always buy smalls but for this one I could barely fit in a small so I had to get a size up. 
Solid Ponte Skater: Burgundy M $14.90 $7.45
Solid Ponte Skater: Black M $14.90 $7.45


If you don't know this about me, I have a major weakness for scarves. I walked past scarves all day at every store I went to. But as I was walking past JC Penney to get out of the mall these caught my eye.  JC Penney had solid and floral pashmina scarves for $5 that were originally $20! That's just not fair. So of course I had to buy them. I resisted the temptation to buy more. They had similar floral patterns but with white, blue, orange etc. I got the purple and black because they looked the most versatile. Sidenote: this was the only store where I had to wait in an extremely long line. 
Bloomsbury Floral Pashmina Scarf $20.00 $4.99
Falling Flower Pashmina Scarf $20.00 $4.99



And of course Black Friday wouldn't be complete without an online purchase. I bought this apron from Jessie Steele who has AMAZING aprons! Perfect for a mom, aunt, grandma, girlfriend who loves to cook.  This was originally $33 but I had a 30% off coupon which I will put here: JSFRIDAY30
If you want to take advantage of this amazing deal, act fast because it is only valid for Friday! If you get more than $50 then shipping is free.
Jessie Steele Venice Toile Viola Apron $33.00 $23.10 (plus $6.50 shipping)

Overall Total (with sales tax): $91.03
Overall Saved: $67.72 43% saved

I gotta say, it's been a good day!
xx

Also, three consecutive posts! You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment