Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I'm going to Australia!


Get ready for new installment of Connie-travels-the-world-even-though-she-hates-flying. I originally started this blog to write travel diaries of my time in Europe (hence the name girlinafantasyland). And it's pretty hard to devote a blog to travel if you're a broke college student and not constantly traveling. But I am excited to share with you all who take the time to read my blog that I am going to Australia for 10 days.

I don't share too much about my family on this blog but I will say that most of my mom's side of the family lives in Australia (my mom is one of the few of her siblings who left to live in America). So I have three aunt's and their respective families living there that I haven't seen since I was 6.

I will be going to Adelaide for Christmas and Sydney for New Years. So be prepared for some daily posts in two months. And if anyone has suggestion for sights to see in Australia, let me know!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment