Friday, October 31, 2014

A Public Letter

I have noticed that I have been getting more page views lately. Thank y'all so much for the interest. I don't know if you just randomly find my page or if you are continually checking back for more posts. I also don't really know what is making you come to by blog. A lot of my views come from my blogilates-related posts and some from my fashion hauls and travel diaries. Let me know what you all want to hear I will make sure it gets done. Follow my blog (I'm sure there's some button for it) or bookmark the page. I have upped my posting to every few days so you know there will be something new when you look back. I don't make any money off of this blog. I do it for y'all and because I like writing what matters to me.
If you want to follow me on any social media networks
instagram: connietran13
twitter: conniethuytran

Again, thank you for your interest
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment